IT Asset Disposition (ITAD)
YoungWells helps clients in the IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) industry navigate the ever-changing legal landscape to achieve compliance, mitigate risk, and adhere to industry standards, including Responsible Recycling (R2), Recycling industry Operating Standards (RIOS), e-Stewards, and ISO 14001.
We are well-versed in dealing with the multitude of issues faced by businesses engaged in the ITAD industry, and our lawyers provide services to clients in the planning, strategy-setting, and execution of their business objectives.
Some examples include:
• Regulatory compliance counseling
• Establishing and managing downstream vendor arrangements
• Negotiating transportation agreements
• Requirements related to handling, transporting, storing and disposal of Hazardous and Universal Waste
• FAR/DFAR contracting
• EPA (state and federal) permits
• Addressing third-party logistics provider (3PL) issues
• Negotiating service agreements with major customers
• Structuring and closing deals
• Technology licensing
• Equipment/facility leases
• General litigation