Stephen E. Gardner
Steve Gardner is a shareholder in the firm and a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation and Creditor’s Rights Group. His areas of practice include:
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial and consumer debt collection
- Creditor’s rights
- Bankruptcy litigation.
Steve has been a featured speaker at numerous seminars focusing on debt collection and bankruptcy issues. He and his team of legal assistants represent well over 50 clients and forwarders of claims and collect over $1,500,000 per year for their clients.
Steve also leads the firm’s Domestic Relations Group where he represents both men and women who find themselves in the difficult situation of needing a divorce or with child custody representation in child custody matters.
- B.B.A., Banking and Finance, 1981, University of Mississippi
- J.D., 1983, University of Mississippi School of Law
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Capitol Area Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Mississippi Bankruptcy Conference
- Commercial Law League
- General Bar
- The National List
- American Lawyers Quarterly
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys
- The Forwarders List
- Peer Rated A-V in Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory
- All Mississippi state and federal courts and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Law Clerk to Justice Lenore Prather, Mississippi Supreme Court, 1983 – 1984